Tips about COVID-19
TO ENJOY THE VISIT TO THE WATER PARK, FOLLOW THESE TIPS.
1. If before visiting us you show symptoms of the disease (more than 37.50º C fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, headache ...), postpone your visit to Water World or Aquadiver
2. Respect at all the times the safety distance of 2 meters respect to other customers. Follow the signs with the indications of separation of 2 meters In the different accesses to the areas of purchase of tickets, lockers rental, to the aquatic attractions… etc as well as directions from park staff.
3. Purchase the ticket online. You can find the best deals in the ticket purchase section. Buying a ticket online is the cheapest, fastest and safest way to get to the park. With your ticket purchased online, go directly to the access turns to the site and enjoy the park. Once inside the park, use contactless payment systems (credit cards, smart phones…) whenever you can.
4. We recommend that you minimize the use of changing rooms and enter the park in a bathing suit.
5. Use the hydro alcoholic solution dispensers you will find in the park, and wash your hand often with soap and water in the toilets.
6. Respect at all times the maximum capacity of swimming pools, lakes, changing rooms, toilets and the park shop. You will find these maximum gauges marked in each of the zones.
7. Do not use loungers until park staff tells you they are disinfected and you can use them.
8. Follow these tips and enjoy the park safely. Stay safe & enjoy!
See you soon!
PARCS AQUÀTICS DE LA COSTA BRAVA, SL.